Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy as a Worker Bee

So- I know it has been awhile! Everyone stop calling and complaining- I had a Fabulous B-day.
I ditched playing tennis ( which surprised Adam) and I laid on the couch for the first part of my morning. Then we took the kids to Pizza Factory and I was able to see my beautiful new niece- Libby. I really came to grips that day that I am never having another baby. I'm 39 and NEVER having another baby! As I sat there, holding her in my arms, I had this warmth in my heart that even though this child wasn't mine- I am now able to focus on her and my other little nieces and nephews more because my kids are older. Bitter sweet.
Then we came back home and I took a nap- and then we went to the Temple. I love to see the Temple....
We enjoyed being there with other ward members and it was a good session. After- we went to dinner with a couple from our ward, The Richeys. They are and were a lot of fun.
I had a very enjoyable b-day, doing exactly what I wanted.
So- Adam is gone again and as luck would have it- Parker lost his first tooth! So exciting for him and I was so surprised at how calm he was as he handed it to me!
Tomorrow is GIRLS NITE OUT!!!

3 comments:

andi watkins said...

You better believe it sister! GIRLS NIGHT OUT doesnt seem to come often enough anymore... Sorry you missed the SEX AND THE CITY movie "MRS CHARLOTTE" it was 2 1/2 hrs of FABULOUS!... but thats okay, you can catch the half hour filtered version when it comes out on DVD... LAME, but I still love your guts!

Jess said...

HAPPY BELATED B_DAY!! Luv ya

Heather and Trevor said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU GIRL!
I want to see "sex and the city" too! Maybe someday....:)
Hope you like P90X I never saw when you came by. I will be calling you! :)

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!