Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long time- No hear!

It has been a long time since my last entry but things have been busy. Taylor finally has a lose tooth although I was really hoping that she wouldn't lose any teeth until after she turned 8. School is almost out and the kids are really itching for the summer. Makenzie made the basketball cheer squad for her 8th grade year and she was so excited! 79 girls tried out for 40 spots, so this was a huge accomplishment for her! Parker has mastered a personal computer device that allows him to form full sentences. The district is considering allowing him to have it for the summer. I hope so since one of them costs anywhere from 5 to 7 thousand! We didn't do much this weekend except work around the house and attend Makenzie's play. She was a soloist in the "Dear Edwina Jr" play and she did a really good job. She is really glad that the play is done becasue she is exhausted. Honestly I am too! Today at church, Taylor bore a perfect testimony and at the end before she closed, she announced that it was her first time fasting. It was so cute and she was so excited to announce to us this morning that since she was almost 8 she felt that she was ready. So precious! Of course before church was out- she was starving! Well- it is late... Love and Hugs

4 comments:

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

I was so excited to hear from Makenzie. That is cool she made the cheer squad. She will love it. Tell Taylor she is too little to fast. J/K. I love you guys and miss you tons. I can't believe she is turning 8 soon.

Josh and Michele said...

Glad to hear you guys are still alive out there. Sounds like you are as busy as ever.

Cindy said...

Taylor is so sweet! What a precious girl. Congrats to Kenz! Good for you Parker! Try and get some rest Shannon. Hi to Adam and everyone of the cutest Wallick family in Georgia

Unknown said...

hi my sweet family i just love all the photos ang being brought up to date. my arms r around all of u can't wait for july love u all grandma pam

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!