Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year....

Finally I can say that the Wallick Family is up and running! We have had a busy last week of school before the break... with the Winter Concert and class parties life here was crazy.. throw in Adam with the flu from Monday night to Friday and Makenzie with Strep throat from Tuesday till Friday... it was MADNESS! In between being a nurse to "Man Baby"(so true!) and to Makenzie, I had to squeeze in a lunch date and a neighborhood "bus buddies" Christmas party. It was a fun but exhausting week and I still haven't fully caught up on the regular chores. Yesterday, Adam and I celebrated our Christmas early. We went to the "Chinese New Year Spectacular" in Atlanta. The costumes were amazing as was the performances. You can check it out at www.DivineArts.org.
We are on the final countdown to Christmas and the celebration of our Saviors birth. With that being said, remember true love of Christ is Charity! The Relief Society Motto is- "Charity never Faileth". If you feel impressed to say something uplifting or do something uplifting to someone you know or even don't know- listen to that "still small voice" and as President Hinckley used to say "Just do it!" Have a Wonderful Christmas! With Much Love and Hugs-

8 comments:

Jess said...

Merry Christmas! Your trees are beautiful!

andi watkins said...

I totally wanted to get you the shack for christmas... {I havent read it yet but heard lots of good stuff}
anyways, HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! I LOVE YOUR GUTS, and I will missing you so so much! PS its snowing!! we might have a white Christmas in good ol' St. George afterall!!

yoyis said...

I haven't had the time to check any blogs or update mine.... My parents are here!!! it has been great!! My niece and her husband are here. My nephew, my sister, it is so NICE!!! This is the first time in ten years I spend Christmas with my parents ( Since I moved here) Actually it has been longer since my dad was a mission president in Argentina before that... Long time!!! Loving it now!!! Love ya and miss ya!!!

Cindy said...

Love the Jib Jab video...Hilarious. You guys are so cute! Love you all...Aunt Cindy

Angela said...

Merry Belated Christmas, busy lady!! I just wanted to let you know they split the ward tonight. We don't have Pine Valley in our ward anymore, they're part of the newly created CC 4th ward... Just thought you'd like to know. Your house is still in 2nd ward boundaries. Happy New Year!

The Steele Family said...

Merry Christmas! We miss you guys. You know the ward split, finally! It's sad though cause coral canyon people aren't in our ward anymore. So you wouldn't have even been in our building anymore. Do you believe it snowed here? Crazy ha! So Marshae cut a tooth on Christmas Day! Needless to say, she was not a happy camper for several days, so she is just now enjoying all her toys...well what can ya do huh?

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Geez! What a week you had! Hope everyone is feeling better and that you guys had an awesome Christmas!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Me again - yes! Of course you can add me. :) I went ahead and added yours at the same time I added Melissa's. Hope that's okay too.

Good luck with the garage and everything! When Pat gets back into town, he DEFINITELY needs to give our garage some much needed attention. :P

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!