Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bustin A Move!

OMGosh!! Have we been bustin our tails over here! Seriously- I feel like I have been doing some serious manual labor over here! The time is getting closer to us having to move- and I would like to express my heartfelt thanks for ALL the OFFERS of HELP and ALL the MEALS that were offered! I couldn't except the help because I needed to go through stuff and figure out what goes where and if they were even wanted, and I didn't want the meals because we are trying to eat what we can so that all the frozen stuff and what not doesnt go to waste. At any rate- THANK YOU- THANK YOU- THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO HAVE TRIED TO HELP! I love you all and trust me when I say- you will be missed! Blog you all LATER

6 comments:

The Steele Family said...

Yeah I was so sad when I heard you guys were moving! Well...Marshae's big first birthday party is on friday and I totally had an invitation all ready to go :( Anyway, good luck with everything and let us know if there is anything you DO need!

Kaysha Alesa said...

Shannon. Shut the front door!!! You are a blast. Thanks for listening to me blab the other night. I am really bummed you are leaving right when I am getting to know you. Lame. Well. Let's be blogging buddies. Good luck, and your family will be missed. Oh, and send a thanks to your hubby for all he did for us in scouts. He rocks.

The Crocketts said...

Good luck and try not to get lost in all the boxes!

Honey Family Blog said...

I had no clue you guys were moving. I haven't been to church in so long, I guess that's why I didn't know! Good luck with everything, and we can stay in touch through the blog.

redheadsmom said...

Now I can keep in touch after you move far away! http://butterfliesandracecars.blogspot.com

THE CHRIS' said...

YOU SUCK!!!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!