Wednesday, September 3, 2008

COME ON ALREADY!!!!

I'm sorry to report at this time- we still have not heard weather or not the rental will go through. Part of me doesn't really want to rent out my house for fear of my house being trashed. Nobody cares and loves your home more than you do right? Now, the other half of me is just thinking "come on already, let's get the show on the road." We know we have to move, we accept that fact but... in the last 17 months of trying we have experienced a lot of emotions. We were first excited, then optimistic, then defeated, then comfortable, then drained, then hopeful and now it is almost like a desperate feeling. We need to be in the region that Adam is regional manager over soon. Although an ultimatum has not been giving yet- we both feel that Vita-mix has been so patient with us, that they are going to not put up with it for very much longer. Make sense? So this morning we had some Re-max realtors come through and hopefully they will find us a buyer. I would much rather sell then rent.
Also on the downside of us thinking we had a renter, I had to withdraw from classes at Dixie which was a sad day for me. Taylor said "mom, your a college drop-out huh?". Not what you wanna hear from your 6 year old but what can you do? Once again, Wallick life is on hold!

6 comments:

andi watkins said...

awh... I know it's selfish of me to wish that the renters rent elsewhere, the buyers buy elsewhere... but i just cant help it, so u might as well just give up now, unpack and get comfy again... coz im just not gonna have it sister!

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh good luck! I am still so sad that you have to move. Sad you had to drop out from Dixie too! Love that! Oh well maybe you can go to school where you are going. I would love to read the shopaholic book too. I will make sure you get them back if you move! :) Keep us posted! We will keep waiting as well!

Unknown said...

Sorry that the pause button is stuck on your life. What a pain. Hopefully someone will decide to buy your house tomorrow. At least your not a beauty school drop out, even though it has a theme song!!

The Crocketts said...

That's rough. Transition time is hard. Limbo is never a fun place to be. We love ya and we'll keep you in our prayers.

Josh and Michele said...

holy crap! The suspense is killing me. It's scary to realize your time might be so short. I hope we get to hang if it turns out you are leaving. I hope you just don't move for a little bit more.

yoyis said...

Oh dear Shannon, what a pain!! I have been thorugh that, making changes in your life and then thing not lreally changing and just sitting there waiting. I am so sorry you had to drop out your classes, but things will work out for you!! Keep up the spirit!! Chin up!! And a BIG SMILE, you can do it!!!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!