Sunday, October 26, 2008

NO REST FOR THE WALLICKS!
















We had a fun Saturday and Sunday, but very exhausting! We have had Adams cousin Joey here from Texas since Wednesday, and so we HAD to make sure that he got to do the TWO things he really wanted to. Saturday we took the MARTA ( like a subway) into the downtown area to go to the aquarium. That was fun because Julie- our fun loving cousin met up with us, and while we were eating at Johnny Rockets in the downtown area, our neighbors from across the street walk in! We actually knew someone! It was funny! So as you can see from the pictures it was really cool- we even visited the Titanic exhibit. I was a first class passenger ( of course!) AND I survived! That was neat. Yesterday at church we had a good time and everyone was really nice. We found out that we missed the "trunk or treat" so that was a bummer but what can you do? After lunch we went to Stone Mountain. If you don't know what that is about, google it because I'm too tired to go on. Just wanted to share some fun pictures and I will post again soon!

6 comments:

andi watkins said...

Glad to finally see some pics!! although it just makes me miss you all so much! looks like you are having fun.. Andi

I think that you are having too much fun!!! I really wish that you were still here so any way... do you still remember the High School Musical party at your house last year sooooo fun!!! Gabby

yoyis said...

How cool!! I love aquariums. Seems like "you'all" areadjusting pretty well and fast.. that's great... still I miss you. Don't forget to go register for college!!

Angela said...

I wish I could go zip lining with you guys! I would love to do something fun like that! But no, we're staying here in good ol' George town. Are you guys gonna actually walk from house to house on Halloween? HAHAHA!!! We're not doing trunk or treat at the ward building this year, it's in Pine Valley! We'll be thinking of you

andi watkins said...

Just saw Adams comment on the sidebar--- lol. I knew he'd miss me!
I love the little ghosties and bat flying around, I picked some up for myself.

Cindy said...

PS loved the slide show

Unknown said...

i'm so glad to see you guys doing well, i wish we could have said bye:)

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!