Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That's Life in the BIG CITY

So we have had a very interesting weekend/week. I know- it's only Wednesday but...
This past Sunday was supposed to be our first time at church but it WASN'T. Taylor woke up with the vomits at 2:45a.m. Yeah I know- Lame, I mean - poor baby! Then it escalated to a high fever- which made it worse because of the tossing and turning and the pure heat radiating off her little body. She spent the good portion of the day sick, with the heaving and the aches.
Now it's Monday and I am overtaken by ANTS! Fire Ants to say the least. They are in my pantry, my laundry room and by my front door. I mean, it was enough to give me the hebbie jibbies. LOTS of ants, so I sucked them up with the vacuum and Adam killed them with some spray- GROSS. Now it's Wednesday and MY throat has been aching! I am happy to report that Taylor went to school yesterday, Bulwark pest control annihilated the ant problem and hey- IF I do get sick- NO BIG DEAL!!! Just wanted to make sure you all are good and hope all is well.

7 comments:

Lori said...

OK don't think I could handle the ants or the vomit....I hope all is well now...

The Steele Family said...

Hey! Yeah school is goin good...I think I have an "A" in both of my classes. I seriously don't know how I have been able to do this, with Marshae and everything. I've just been takin it one day at a time. So yeah, I will call Lora and have her blog you ASAP. Adios! Love ya guys!

yoyis said...

So what is the big deal about the ants?? they just wanted to say WELCOME!! they were excited to see you hehe just kidding... I am sorry things have been kind of crappy. I hope you don't get sick!!!! Oh!! I finally updated my blog.
Are you still going to go to College girl?? go register!!

andi watkins said...

and still... NO PICTURES!?!? Geez! what up wit that? quit harassing me on my blog BTW... some of us have work to do and cant just sit around trying to intertain YOU all the time...lol, actually if you need your andi fix that bad, I'm working on something for my day trippers blog so check it out in a couple days {not yet tho}... talk about heebie geebies! luv ya, and i WILL be posting soon. what are the kids gonna be for halloween? Gab is having a "spooky b-day party" Oh yeah, and I got your card... good luck with that! i'd be there in a second, you just say the word sista!

Lora Lovell said...

Hey! Rachael told me to get in touch with you about tutu's. Are you wanting one for Halloween, or something else? If the tutu is to the knees, I charge $30. So, anyway...let me know! hope you guys are doing good over there. It sounds like a lot of illness.....there is so much crap going on around St.George as well! Hope you are all feeling better. Not fun!

-Lora

D and H fam said...

Yucky ants, yucky sickies - we are dealing w/ the sickies too. Just wanted to say - your wish is my command on the blog update!!

Koceja said...

Hey stranger.
I'm glad that things are going well for you and your family. We sure miss you. Cute pics!
-Molly Koceja

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!