Friday, October 24, 2008

WHAT TIME IS IT?


Yup- it's Wildcat Time! So we took the kids and a bunch of us from the neighborhood went to see the movie. It was cute, great dance numbers, very colorful and imaginative, but lots and lots of duets between "Troy" and "Gabriella". From a mothers point of view, I thought it was worth the 7.50 per kid- 8. per adult and the $16 bag of popcorn and two soda price tag. (No- Adam did not go- he was working ) It's just too bad that Disney needed to cash in on releasing this movie in the theater because it would have definitely been okay to just show it on t.v. Oh well, we are suckers for good entertainment for our kids, so we will pay it- right?

After the movie ended- Parker got up and ran to the front of the theatre with Taylor following right behind him. It was fun to watch him sing and dance with Taylor- but then somehow Parker ended up dancing with some other little girl and it was soo cute. Her siblings were clapping and the moms were all saying "aawww". Cute and fun for all- so go see it if you must!

I would post pictures but my camera is out of batteries sooooo........ next time!

Hope all is well-

6 comments:

yoyis said...

so, guess what I did today??? Watch HSM 3 too. Elisa went with a group of friends. Too bad Kenzie is not close:( Thank you for your post on my blog. I didn't go to wwwant. I have so much homework and there are things (essays) that I have never done in my life so I have to learn how to do it.
I blogged a lot because I had all these things happening and I hadn't put them up. I still have tons to post, but later.... I miss you.. I am glad about your kids'school. I know schools are not the greatest here, so look at the bright side and think how much better education your kids will have there. I am not surprised they are making friends already and that Kenzie is choosing good friends. She always has. Well, this is more like a letter but I would love to talk to you. Love ya!!

Kaysha Alesa said...

I saw it today too! So fun. Wish you still were here. We could of payed for super expensive tickets togethor! Miss ya.

andi watkins said...

We had Gabby's "spooky" b-day party 2day. you were all missed! at the time I reserved the park , I had no idea HSM3 was premiering the same night. I'm sure that would have been a lot cheaper, Oh well we had a ton of fun... I will post pictures soon {but my camera is out of batteries...lol! HA} I did post on daytrippers tho, so enjoy.

Rachel said...

My mom and I saw it on the first day too! We both loved it! We saw the first showing of the day (right after school) but when we got out it was so crowded and the news people were even there. Can't wait to go back and see it again!

Tuesday said...

I tried to talk Emma in to going but she would have none of that! You get to a certain age and the thought of walking into a Disney Movie, and possilby being seen my your classmates, is too terrifying to imagine. I guess I haven't gotten to that age yet. I'll be watching DHofA; knowing that your watching to makes me feel somehow closer to you and it's not because you remind me somehow of you know who-Ne.

Unknown said...

We are going to St. George tomorrow to see HSM3. I always think of you when we go down there see your neighborhood from the freeway!

~Robin

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!