Monday, July 27, 2009

No Photos Please...

I really don't have much to report... we have just had a great week. I have been called to be the CTR 7 teacher and I have a feeling that it will be a real challenge!! They are a tough crowd to keep focused... but I can do it! We just spent the weekend traveling to Greensboro North Carolina. I was really relaxing for me... not for him since he worked the whole time. We have started back to school shopping which has been a lot of fun since my little Taylor LOVES shopping for herself! Parker got new running shoes today and you would have thought he never owned a pair since he tried to sleep with them! This weekend we as Georgians get to take a break from paying sales tax on school supplies from the 31st till August 3rd! Pretty cool! I still have not replaced my camera since vacation so I have no photos to share. Hopefully I will find a good deal on one soon! Hope all is well with all- love and hugs......

5 comments:

Cindy said...

It was good to hear from you even without new pictures. I didn't know you lost/broke your camera. Bummer. Love all the Wallicks!

The Steele Family said...

Wow...you get a sales tax break? How nice! Yeah so I'm supposed to be in primary too (assistant to the pres.) but they won't let me do anything cause I guess I'm "incapable" since I huge and pregnant, lol. Anyway, glad you guys are havin a good time!

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

What happened to your camera. CTR 7 huh? That will be a lot of fun.

Kalani said...

You know I am an expert at wrangling those little kids, I could give you some tips on keeping their attention...tape their eyes open!!Ha ha ha, I am really kidding! Really though, if you need some tricks just let me know.

By: Amanda said...

Hey there! I can't believe how much you guys are on the road! I am jealous that it is so easy for you all to get in the car and go. One day.......anyway, I teach the CTR 6 class, and we just had some people start coming back to church. There are a brother and sister that both turn 6 this year(one in Jan, one in Dec) and they are going to send me into early labor, I am sure! They are SO HARD! Good times.....

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!