Monday, October 26, 2009

Wowwie Wow Wow!

In keeping with the Wallick tradition... we have been busy! These days seem to flow into on another and it seems that time is moving sooo fast! We have a lot of things going on with the kids.. my school... Adams work. You know the drill... LIFE! We are so looking forward to Halloween and already feel the chill in the air. I love LOVE love this time of the year. It is so pretty here with the changing of the leaves- it is the only time thru out the year that I light my pumpkin spiced candle. The weather here makes me long to curl up with a good book by the fireplace but.. there aren't enough hours in the day to allow that to happen! I just completed a course in microderm-microcurrent(weekend face lift) and LED. It was a lot of fun... I just wish I was done! The kids are looking forward to carving pumpkins and the Ward party on Sat... as for myself... Im just looking forward to making it to the weekend! Hope all is well with you... Love and Hugs...

4 comments:

The Steele Family said...

Hey...did you hear about my beautiful baby boys?! I had them one week ago today. I think you are going to like McKade's middle name...it's Parker. Check out my blog...I have a few pictures up and will be putting more up soon. Hope things are going good for you guys! Lots of Love!

Kalani said...

Hey lady! You guys look like you are having such a good time! I love Halloween, even though we were not allowed to do classroom parties this year. I met your mother in law at Lane Bryant, she is such a cute funny lady. I can't look at my facebook anymore because my laptop is broken and it is blocked at school. So email me chica kalan_b@yahoo.com

Cindy said...

Sweet Pumpkin carving! You Wallicks always do such a good job at having fun and taking cute pictures to remember the great times. Everyone looks great in their costumes. You are so darling Shannon Girl! Love you tons!!!!!!!!

Wilkinson Family said...

WOW, I love your picture at the top!!! Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun!!! Yeah, our life is ever changing, but we like it that way :) If you make it back to Utah let me know for sure, I would love to get together!!!!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!