Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

As you can tell by the photos we had a good end to a very LONG week! Adam went as an "80's hair band roadie", I was the "Botox Fairy", Kenzie went as a "Clemson Tigers Fan"-with her best friend Avery, Parker was a "Pirate"-again, and Taylor was a "Pretty Kitty"-again! I was really glad that we were able to recycle last years costumes because I don't think I had it in me to be creative. We had a great time at our ward party. Adam received the award for the most "Original Costume". He looked so good especially since he tapered or "corn rolled" his jeans. Wow! That really dates me! He also won First Place for his chili! After the party of eating and dancing we headed out to the parking lot for some candy! I'm so glad that it quit raining long enough for us to do that. (It started to rain Friday night and literally stopped long enough for our party and then started again.) After our ward party we headed home to trick or treat around our neighborhood and Kenzie headed to her friend Dana's house for an after party. Parker and Taylor were very tired by the time it was all said and done, and to be honest- so was I! Hope your Halloween was just as fun! Love and Hugs-
P.S- We found out on Friday that Makenzie made it to the Second round of All State Choir Auditions!

2 comments:

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha...love the costumes! Hilarious. And congrats to Makenzie! That's awesome. :)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

P.S. Cool pumpkins! That one is HUGE!!!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!