Monday, November 9, 2009

Remember November.....

We are FINALLY headed towards the end of the year... and as usual, I can't believe that it is almost over. We have a lot of blessings to be grateful for- most importantly, that we are all safe, and healthy. We have really enjoyed our time out here especially since we feel so much closer as a family and so much closer to our Heavenly Father. We have become close with all the missionaries who have served in our area, and have really loved having them in our home. This past week, a young girl I go to school with wanted to meet with them since she had so many questions that I didn't feel knowledgeable to answer. She has committed to read the Book of Mormon and is coming over this Sunday to go to church with us and then have her first official discussion. Regardless of what choice she makes, I am grateful for this opportunity to rebuild my own testimony. Last year and this year (around this Holiday time) seems that I have a lump in my throat, almost like I need a good cry. Not because I'm sad or lonely or missing anything- just because I love my life, I am so grateful and I couldn't have even imagined "me" being where I am and having the family that I have. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving- my MUCH OLDER (ha ha Debra!) sister Debra will be here and is possibly looking to relocate here. Should be fun, especially since she is used to the hot desert of Phoenix AZ!
Love and Hugs-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Hot Mama!! I can't believe the year is almost over as well. Although at this point in my pregnant life the passing of time is good. Guess who moved a couple of streets over from us in like June? Ammon and Stacie Wiese. They were super excited to hear we had lived in St. George and that we were friends with the most popular Wallicks. They say hello! Small world. They are super sweet and Stacie is having a baby boy this week! Very exciting news about your sister coming there. Have a great thanksgiving!

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Hey Lady! You're so awesome, I'm still being taught by you just like I was in my 12-year-old Sunday School class! Thanks for your Christ-like example, never afraid to share your testimony :)

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

Hey so I am trying to see the pictures of your Halloween and I must be blind because I don't see any picutres. What did you do take them off. You can't do that because I am a late blogger and need to see your fun pics. I love ya.

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!