Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yup... it is that time again!


As you can see, the Wallick family spent last FHE writing letters to Santa and making cookies. That was a fun night for the kids since they were not expecting to do that! It was fun to see Parker try to write down what he wanted and then act it out for us. Last week blew by and now here we are a week later! My friend Brandi enjoyed church and wants to come again. We had a good lesson with the Elders and again it is always good for me to be able to rebuild my testimony. Adam is gone to Florida for the rest of the week and I am so dreading having to get up extra early in the morning! We are looking forward to the weekend when he comes home. Monday is Parkers birthday and he will be 10! Wow- he is really growing and learning by leaps this year. He can finally write his name and we are thrilled! I am very tired so I will close by saying.... "Have you done something good today?" Go out and make this world a better place! Love and Hugs- PS- The Elders are Elder LeaLao and Elder Leavitt- they are our third set since we have been here and we LOVE EM!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I send you my list? ;) Hey the Wiese's had their baby. He weighed in at a whopping 9lbs. 13 oz.!!! Ouch!! She had him by c-section thank goodness. His name is Easton and he's a cutie. Their address is: 617 N. 1775 W.
West Point, UT 84015

Heather and Trevor said...

Hey girl! Miss you tonz! I have been a lame blogger lately! I hope you're doing well. We sure miss seeing you guys all the time! Your updates are great! Looks like you're staying busy as usual. I love your churchy music on here too! Such a cute family blog! Love ya girl! :) xoxo

Cindy said...

Hey Shannon! Missing you in the "family group pic". Good job on writing your name Parker! Happy Birthday too! 10 WOW! I got to go out with some sister missionaries last night.Gotta love the missionaries. Hope everyone gets something on their wish list. I love you all!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!