Thursday, May 8, 2008

Celebrate Good Times- Come On!


So today was Taylors birthday and what a fun day SHE planned. ( She planned out all her meals and what we were doing before school) So she requested for breakfast a half of a toasted bagel with sausage, over medium egg and cheese. Then off Taylor and I went to SHOP! She picked out cute sparkly flip-flops from Payless( the ones in the picture above)- and a really super cute dress from the Childrens Place. Adam was hiking Zions with Makenzie and her classmates today which made it nice for Tay and I to have some time alone. For lunch Tay wanted a mini pizza- which was so easy for me! I then took her to school and rushed to piano- to then rush home, grab Adam and head to a meeting about Parker ( more on that at a later time), then rush back home to decorate and fill balloons with helium. I wanted everything done when she got home as a surprise. She loved it! The bday girl wanted her favorite for dinner- TACOS! Then for her treat she wanted cookie dough ice-cream, brownies, hot fudge, and fresh strawberries. Uncle Rod, Aunt Diane, and Grandma Pam came to help us celebrate!

She says " this was a good day to be 6." She also wished today was her friends party again.

We had a party last Friday to celebrate since 2mmrow is father/sons weekend. It was fun but windy! Taylor was so excited to have her first boy/girl party and to have her closest friends from her class, and all her cousins there! She doesn't even know it but the biggest surprise will come Sunday afternoon when we check into Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. We are taking her there as a surprise- check our blog daily after Sunday night to see our daily pics!

2 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

Wow! I totally want my next birthday at your house. You guys know how to party!

Unknown said...

What a fun day!! Happy Birthday Taylor, you have such a fun mom who does all sorts of nice things. Shannon have a great time in Disneyland, and oh, that's where I want to go for my birthday too!!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!