Friday, May 16, 2008

Let The Good Times Roll!



So as you can see- we had a wonderful time during our short visit to the Magic Kingdom! It all goes so fast when you are away from the everyday busy life. It reminds me of a song called "back to life", it was played back in the day. ( Check and click in the music section if you want to hear) So now we are back in reality and wishing another vacation was on the horizon. We had such a good time and I think that Disney is so much more fun now that the kids are older. I just think it is so funny that my fu-fu girl Taylor wanted nothing to do with the Princess Boutique. She didn't even want to stand in line to meet them. All she cared about was riding the rides and meeting Minnie and Mickey. All and all we had a fantabulous time and are sooo looking forward to our next mini vacation. Every summer we head to Newport Beach, so if you all are up for it- Lets go and Let the Good Times Roll!

3 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

Your pages look awesome. You got really good picz. I can't wait until all my kids can ride the rides. We haven't gone without having a baby to tote around so maybe someday.

andi watkins said...

Love the tunes that go with the pics!!!
lookes like a super good time, glad your back...laters.

Unknown said...

Hey, I thought you were going to blog!! Your not asleep again are you? C'mon, get with the program. I want to see the picture of the "creature".

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!