Monday, May 12, 2008

OH WHAT A DAY!!!



We had a great day despite waking up to a constant drizzle of rain. We were not excited about it, but it turned out to be good because the park was virtually empty for a good hour to hour and a half. We were wet and cold but we persevered! Eventually the weather cleared and we were able to do all the rides with the exception of the water rapids. Taylor got "kicked" off the "Jumpin Jelly Fish" because she was crying. That was at the start of our day and she was a little freaked out. Adam threatened to take her back to the hotel room, so she asked for one more chance and she ended up jumpin on the rocket ride which takes you high in the air. The picture of her with the wind in her face is her "flying" above the park. Grandma Pam is with us and thank goodness for that because she was able to be a great companion for Makenzie- they are die hards for the scary rides. Speakin of SCARY- Parker is the MAN! Riding ALL the roller coasters- he LOVED them! We all agreed that "Soarin" is pretty amazing! We did see a family from our neck of the woods- Makenzies' lil "boyfriend" Calvin. They are great friends and his lil sister is in Taylors class so they were SO excited to see each other here.




Pam and I were the dancers for "Jedidiah and his band". They got a kick out of us dancing in the street and called us their "Rockettes". Pam and I ended our night with "The Tower of Terror".




I hung on to her as if she were Adam- it was so fun and I just have to say- my bottom came up out of the chair- freaky! Hope tomorrows a better weather day.

3 comments:

yoyis said...

Bloggoholic that's all I have to say!! LOL you are so funny. I am glad youare having so much fun. Awesome that your kids go on all the rides, mine don't.
Keep having fun and blogging

Unknown said...

Looks like fun even with the rain. That happened to us, but it was great cause everybody left and we weren't afraid of a little rain! I hope you have a great time for the rest of your trip. I am so proud of you for blogging on vacation. The student has now become the master!

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh I love Disney Land! You lucky ducks! So glad you blogged for all of us to see! :)

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!