Friday, May 30, 2008

IM STILL HERE!

So yeah- it's been awhile, since my last post- I'm trying to earn the "Mother of the Year" award by just filling in the gaps for my kids. Kenzie had some "friend" issues the last day of school- so that was sad- so we did a shopping spree for her! That was fun but that still doesn't take away the "sting" of the jealous girl bite. Girls are cruel! I'm sooo glad that my daughter knows when to stand up for herself and her beliefs. Thankfully she's over it and on to enjoying her summer.
Parker is still holding on the that very loose front tooth of his- I cant wait to post that picture.
As for Tay- we have had a busy week with tennis and safety town. She is in tennis on tues and thurs and will go everyday to Safety Town. For those in our area- if you want to know more about this FANTASTIC 2 week program- call me!
So- tonight I was at Wendy's with Parker and Tay ( Kenzie was up at Veyo with her bff Kayla) and so I see this cute young couple with their two young babies. I noticed them because she reminded me of my bff Kim from elem. So I'm watching them interact and talk and all of a sudden she starts crackin up- I mean laughing hysterically at her husband. I'm trying to be covert- but I kinda start to snicker myself. She is hanging off the chair, holding on to the table,laughing hysterically! He is just sitting there with half a burger shoved into his mouth just staring at her with this look of "what". Turns out- he hadn't styled his hair and it was sticking out all over the place ( he did look kinda goofy) but the point of my story is- as I sat there and watched I thought how lucky it is that you could be so close, so in love with someone, and still have such a good laugh- not necessarily with them but AT them. He was so sweet and so good and got up and went to look at himself in the mirror. He came back and had put water in it to calm it all down- but she started up with the laughing anyways. It just made me miss Adam- he is in Tennessee right now. So for all you out there who are lucky enough to go to bed every night with your spouse- remember how lucky you are and give them lots of loves!
P.S- scroll down to see very real pics of a dead bird inside someones grill of their Chevy Suburb.
I saw this out in the parking lot of Old Navy and grabbed my camera. It was so sad. Other people stopped to see what I was doing and then they got out their cells. How could you not know or see this in your grill?

2 comments:

andi watkins said...

Okay, that's better. guess I didnt give you enough time...thats so messed up, what you shouda done is went into Old Navy and had them loud speaker it, "would the person with the GMC licence plate blah blah blah.. . please remove the dead bird from your grill, its disturbing our customers" kudos for having your camera!

Unknown said...

That would so be me driving around with a dead animal stuck in some crevice of my car and me refusing to touch it. I am sooooo proud of you for having your camera ready. You are an A+ blogger. I saw a shirt that said "I'm Blogging This". I need one for me and all my fellow bloggers-in-crime. By the time you read this Adam will be home, but I know how you feel. Matt would be gone to Vernal, come home for the weekend and then go back. I hated being a single mom. I love having him home and just being with him. Miss ya.
*Pinky*

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!