Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hoppin Around....


Friday began our Spring Break here in Georgia and by 9:30 in the morning- I was dying. I had Taylor following me around "what are we doing?", "you know it is my spring break and I don't want to do chores I want to go to the beach!", "what are we gonna do?" Uggh, it went on and on. So- we looked into the weather in Florida and since that wasn't looking good we have decided to just hang out here. On Saturday we had to go back to Charlotte to get inventory for Adam. We drove there and back in one day so it was only a 6 hour turn around. Then Sunday morning we got up super early to head to Alabama to drop off the much needed Vita-Mix machines to one of Adams employees. That also should have been a 6 hour turn around but at one point we stopped at this beautiful water-fall and let the kids walk and stretch. Today is Tuesday and we are once again headed back to Charlotte so that Adam can do some work. I am also trying to prepare for the upcoming holiday. We have Adam's sister Andrea coming in tomorrow night and we are gearing up to show her the sights of the south! Love and hugs-

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you need to drive to Utah to bring me a Vita-Mix machine!! No, seriously....

The Isoms said...

How fun to be able to just drive around and see the sights!
We are still in PVTH's, doing pretty good!

Davenport Family said...

I think it i so great that you are so close to so many areas! We need to catch up...lots to share from us, lots to hear from you :) Cody is on the verge of independent walking and Cason is more witty and ambitious than ever. Also, I just put it together that my mom's cousin is serving as the mission president in your area. Anyway...just wanted to check in and say hey! We really miss Taylor in primary!

shanon said...

Hey you. I love your picture of your family. It is so cute. Anyways I had my room mom set up my blog HEHE! and I am trying to keep up on it. We miss you here in Saint George. -mrs. Kaeding AKA shannon

Melissa (Wallick) Larson said...

So once again we have someone to be jealous of. I am so excited Andrea could come to see you guys, but I keep telling them all to quit going there because then you will never come see us. Isabel is missing Makenzie. She started crying the other day because she says she misses her so much. I told her to get over it. I am just kidding. I had much sympathies for her. We love you guys and hope you have fun with Andrea.

The Crocketts said...

Hey, stay safe. The tornadoes are over here now, but it's headed your way. I'll keep you in my prayers!

The Steele Family said...

Sounds like a lot of driving! I am so not looking forward to our 28 hour drive out to Kentucky in 11 days (not like I'm counting)! I'm getting kinda nervous. It's almost worse only leaving for 4 months because I have to decide what to take and what to leave behind. Basically not much is going to fit in our little Jetta...in fact I might have to buy Marshae a crib out there! Are we crazy? What the heck?!

andi watkins said...

Happy Easter!!! love ya;)

By: Amanda said...

Boring spring break....WHAT-EVA!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!