Monday, April 28, 2008

IT'S A NEW DAWN, IT'S A NEW DAY


Okay- so, I was having lunch today with my friend who we will call "chinny chin chin" ( to protect her identity, and hide the fact that at age 37, while we were eating I noticed a tell tale sign of aging- A HAIR ON HER CHIN!!!) Any whooze- after I pointed this out to her, she tried to pull it out, and Im talking this hair was about the size of a babys' eyelash- she somehow managed to "curl" the hair! So now it is curled in towards her chin instead of hanging down! We were probably the 2 biggest dorks out in the parking lot of Panchangas! We almost peed our pants! Then I told her she should add a bow or a bead and go into work that way! I am cracking myself up again-it was hysterical! So she managed to pull the hair out completely- but I still have visions of her with a bead hanging off her chin " hello- may I help you?"

Oh the laughs! So this same person chastised me for not having my bffs on my favs( bet she's regrettin that now!)

So my new idea is..... I will be a brave girl here... Im going out on a limb....

Starting tommorrow, I am going to weigh myself in the morning after I have gotten completely naked, and I am going to post my weight! Why am I doing this? Well, some of you know that Adam and I have really gotten into tennis and running but for some reason- I have not been able to drop my last 5 pounds. Sometimes Im at 126, sometimes 129, but TODAY of course I was at 131! So I need some cheering on- so get your pom poms and megaphones out and lets have ourselves a game here!

I will be 39 on June 7th, and Im hoping to be around 123-125- Can I do it? Guess we will have to see! Anyone interested in joining me? Now there are some of you who are out for obvious reasons- Alisa, Heather J, Michelle B, and anyone else who weighs less than me! So look for my picture of my actual weight tommorrow in the a.m. This should help keep me on track!
By the way- "lakishckas" is what Taylor calls strawberry shortcakes. We dont know why- she just does!

3 comments:

andi watkins said...

well miss "farty-pants" you think just coz youre cute you can rip one in a restaurant and nobody will notice... well im here to tell ya sister theres a reason why my whisker curled!!
yeah I said it...so suck it!

THE CHRIS' said...

haha! You are too funny! I could stand to lose a 1/2 pound or so. Haha! I will be gaining about 20 pounds sometime soon, so maybe after that. And NO this is NOT an announcement!

yoyis said...

Well, I think you are insane. You don't need to lose any weight. I know that is your obsession, but weight is just a number!! Of course my number is way bigger than yours LOL.

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!