Friday, April 11, 2008

Yes, so everyone out there is so funny because I'm getting ripped on for not updating like on a regular basis! I have a little bit of time today so.....
2mrw- I'm going to Salt Lake with my sister Melissa and we are going to go audition for Deal or No Deal. I doubt I will make it but like my friend Becki says " it will be fun anyways". I agree and you know I think the break would be nice. Adam will have to do hair and make up for Kenz plus get her down to the college by 7:40 am! Kenz has a dance competition and it could take all day. I have been doing this by myself with all three kids since she started on Pizazz which was 5 years ago. It is not easy and hopefully Adam will realize this is no cake walk! I will let you know how it all goes so just wish the Wallick family a lot of luck this weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe your going!! Matt wanted to go so bad!! Good luck, and remember when you win your poor family you Home teach to. ;)

THE CHRIS' said...

Your page is so dang cute. How do you do that cute title scrapbook thing. I am not so creative in that area. So did adam get what he wanted? You better come to our next party so that you can get some nobby things!!! HAHA

andi watkins said...

I still cant believe you had me on speaker phone!... that probably hurts my chances of getting any kind of kick down when you win all that loot huh? oh well I'll wish you luck anyway coz i love your guts...even Adam. you like how i try to kiss up? its working right?

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!