Monday, April 14, 2008


So Im back from the Deal or No Deal tryouts! We did so good- it was tough! I still can't believe that people actually camped out the night before. We got there about 8 am and waited and waited and waited! Glad I didn't wear heels because you never got to sit! The line just kept moving and moving. So, we went in groups of 10 and we each had 20 seconds to just be ourself.

I was my normal dorky self and I did my Michael Jackson impersonation of "Hee Hee Hee".

Well that worked! I got to go on to the next part- and so now I had only 10 seconds to make an impression. I thought I did a great job but sadly I got beat out by some guy who claimed to have invented a new way to speak and by some girl who admitted that she waxed off part of her eyebrow the night before. Lame Sauce! But like the producers said- that doesnt mean Im out of the running. They do go thru our applications and sometimes they call people up to a year later.

I WONT BE WAITING BY THE PHONE but I do hope they call. All and all it was fun to be with my sister in law and her sister in law Charity- who happens to be in my ward.

4 comments:

andi watkins said...

Dude, i thought you totally had a call back... A YEAR? what the crud man? why do you want me to come over tommorrow and put together a skit for you to send in then? you just want to see my best Amy Poehler impression paired with your Michael Jackson moves... good times. awh what the heck I'm still in.

Unknown said...

What a bummer that the one eyebrow lady and the linguist got to stay and not you. What a fun trip though. Glad you made it back okay.

Josh and Michele said...

A new way to speak?...Dork.
Shaving off any part of your eyebrow is just plain stupid. Ohh well, their loss. I just know their ratings would have been through the roof with you on.

yoyis said...

You are nuts!!! I am glad you have fun though lol. I hope you make it.

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!