Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Plain Lazy!

Well people- I admit defeat! I am too tired to hook up my camera to transfer pics so I thought maybe I would just take this time to gab!
Everyone had a good week- no major bumps or stitches needed- yeah for that.
How about I tell you all of my favs and not so favs?

1. I HATE when my husband has control of the remote.
2. I love desp housewifes and Grey's anatomy- Adam hates those two shows
3. He just commented to me that we should ask the Bishop if the first mentioned show is something we should have in our home ( I would like to see him do that since he is sitting here in the same room watching)
4. I love being a stay at home mom even though I am rarely home!
5. I do NOT like overly sweet things but dont mind an occassional licorice twist (red) or an occassional piece of chocolate cake.( wedding cake being the BEST)
6. I love holding babies and smelling their sweet little heads.
7. I love the smell of puppies breath- not dog- PUPPY breath!
8. I love my calling but am glad when Sunday nights come around.
9. Texting! What a great thing! ( for the times I don't feel like talking but don't mind a conversation)
10. I HATE when I forget someones name, but LOVE when they remember mine! ( is that mean?)
11. Love my house- HATE to have to move away!
12. Wish I had that piece of cake right now
13. Love going to the beach- HATE that it takes awhile to feel like all the sand is off me
14. Love to sing along to "Fast car" and pretend I CAN actually sing
15. I love to play dress up and go on dates with my husband!
Those are my top 15 thoughts for the night. I will try to do my REAL page 2morrow- so Melissa VK- chill-ax gurl- I will try to update more for ya! I will admit that you are correct when you say I am a pretty exciting girl but....Not so much tonight!

9 comments:

THE CHRIS' said...

Chop Chop on the blogging! Stop being LAZY! Didn' you just get on my case. I bought you a present the other night! HAHA! When are we going to get the girls together? Give me a call when your life slows down enough. And BTW, I have no idea how to text with my new phone. Can't even figure the dang thing out!

Debra said...

HI~
Oh I don't like it when my husband has the remote...LOL

BTW you have the cutest blog.

Josh and Michele said...

I have to admit that Grey's Anatomy is one of my favs and I'm with ya on the whole beach/sand thing. Love'n the posts! Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting!! Hey the What Women Want Expo is Friday, want to go? Matt's off all day Friday do you wanna go during the day? Let me know.

andi watkins said...

top 15 favs...and no mention of your BFF"s? well the only comment I have for that is "where's the love Miss Charlotte where's the love?"

andi watkins said...

and as for Adam... I KNEW you were watching desperate housewives last night...CSI my-assmi. and you had the remote?

yoyis said...

LOOOOOVE grey's anatomy and desperate housewives too.. I hate when my hubby has the remote as well and I love your blog lol. You are funny.

yoyis said...

Oh! and I don't want you to move away either.

Tuesday said...

Love your blog and I am very impressed that you are keeping up with it. Gives you something constructive to do in all your free time, haha. Stitches for Taylor huh? That must have been exciting. Got to love the ER.
We're due for a girls night. Andi's turn I think, love ya.

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!