Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!


Nine years ago, on November 23rd I gave birth to this sweet, wonderful little boy. Life was so good because we had him- a son. We didn't care that he had Downs Syndrome. We only cared how other people would treat him. To us he was perfect, and we wanted to give him the best life possible. Since that time, he has really shown our family what the meaning of life really is. He always wakes up with a smile, he knows how to make us laugh, and we couldn't imagine our family with-out his radiance! Check out his favorite music of the moment. He loves "Hairspray" since his sisters tormented him by watching it a lot on our trip down here. I have never heard "I'm Yours" but he really liked it when we were on my sister in laws blog. I had to play it over and over while he played air guitar. That explains his fascination with "We will Rock You", it has a great guitar solo.
I hope you are all well, and life is good for you!

4 comments:

andi watkins said...

Awh, I remember that day like it was yesterday. I love all the cute pics you put up of Parker! What a lil stud he is! I miss that guy so much, I can just see him rockin' out right now.. I think I'm gonna cry :( Rock on lil dude!! and have a Happy Birthday, I love ya buddy!

redheadsmom said...

How fun. I love birthdays and you guys are awesome parents. School is good for me. I am glad you voted for us to get the Wii because we broke down and bought it. I know games are expensive, but I have enlisted grandparents to help out with that (at least for now)

The Papa's said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!! Sounds like you guys are doing great. I for one was a little disappointed with "Twilight". Oh, and my camera is just a little dinky sony. I'm savin' up for a nice one...hopefully in the near future. Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Cindy said...

Hey Kenz, way to go honor roll girl! You are beautiful and smart! Congratulations! Hey Tay, love those earmuffs and those boots are made for walking, you go girl! ( I know that is so old but it really works for that boot picture) Cute! Love you all! Love the blog!

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!