Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

 
Posted by Picasa

This past week was pretty much a blur- it all went so fast! All I know is- it is Sunday night and I am already dreading having to wake up early and rush to get the kids out the door. On the plus side- every one here is healthy and happy! We got report cards and Makenzie is still rockin with the A's although she got a B in a class so she is no longer considered an "Honors" student. Taylor is caught up with her class and received all high marks. It has been hard for her but she is just so excited that all her effort has made a big difference. I took her to the roller rink for a party on Saturday and she had a blast! It was so cute to see all her friends skate up to her and hold her hands and teach her how to skate. Of course- I left the camera at home but it was so fun to see how many friends she has made and how cute these little first graders are! Parker had an exciting week at school- his class made a grocery store with items donated by Kroger. They invited other classrooms to come in and shop. Parker was the "diary man" and also took "money" from the students. His teachers said he LOVED every minute of it and was so excited. Adam kept busy with work- as usual. Myself? Well I FINALLY made it through week 4 of P90X! I feel great! I am looking forward to this week, if I can make it through the "Manic Monday"! Hope you all are having a Great Week- Love and Hugs!
P.S- the above pictures were taken before church because Parker was being such a goof ball and striking poses. He ran and got the camera and so then the girls had to have their pictures too!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute Sunday pitures. Good to know what you are all up too. You have a beautiful family.

Love you!

Cindy said...

Opps I didn't catch my typo. Congrats by the way everyone for making excellent grades in school.

yoyis said...

Tell McKenzie it's all right!! Elisa has B's once in a while too. I think that they do great anyway.. so nice to read your blog. makes me feel close to you!!! Take care and send my love to you all..

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I do love your background! Looks like you guys are settling in to your "new" life great. Missing you a ton!!

Pinky :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Congrats to Kenzie for great grades and to you for still doing P90X! I told you you'd love it! I am way proud of you! The first 4 weeks were the hardest I thought. I think you will be surprised this next month how much stronger you look and feel. Super Stoked for you! Anyways, I totally LOVE that program and just had to cheer you on and put in my 2 cents. Miss you all tons! :) xoxo

Derek and Tomi said...

Hey girl! i miss you and your family.. yes i knew you moved to atlanta :( i hope you come back soon if not i miss you tonz! im so glad we can keep in update like this!

Broadhead Family said...

Good to hear from you! I actually was thinking of you guys just on Monday- We went to see the Shoffs before they moved:( and your names came up so I was wondering how you guys are doing and so I am glad to see you are doing good. I need to get into the blog world more and then I won't have to wonder huh!! Anyway, cute fam you have and we will have to keep in touch!

mnhvance said...

Hi Shannon! I loved hearing from you! Thanks for checking on us - you can totally add me, and I'll add you! Congrats on P90X! I did all 13 weeks of it and loved and hated it all at the same time. I felt SO good, but also really sore too...it's a love/hate thing...Keep going, you won't regret it! I'll check back often!!! Hugs!

Josh and Michele said...

Just had to comment on the Wonder Women pic....I never realized just how much you look like her. You could be twins! Love it.

About Me

My photo
Adam and I have been married now for 14 years! To make a long story short- we met at the end of June, had our first date on July 4th, and were married on Sept 1, 1995. All I have to say, is "it was in his kiss." Adam is now a regional manager with Vita-mix. It has been a great blessing to have him here at home so that he can witness his children doing and saying all the fun things they do. We love where we live, but really do miss living close to both our parents and siblings. We have so much fun when we are all together and I am so lucky to have 4 fun loving wonderful sister in laws,lots of friends and 4 amazing BEST friends to hang out with. I know many of you will find this shocking but one of my best friends is my mother in law! I know that I can call on her at any time just to share a good laugh. She has given me the best thing a woman can give away- her son. I know- grab the tissue, I'll wait. Seriously- I love life and above all I am so grateful to know that MY FAMILY IS FOREVER!